Monday, November 8, 2010

Don't Forget to Live!

First I was dying to finish high school and start college

And then dying to finish college and start working

Then I was dying to marry and have children

to grow old enough

so I could come back and work

But then I was dying to retire

And now I am dying ....

And suddenly I realized

I forgot to live.

Please don't let this happen to you

Appreciate the current situation

and enjoy each day

..... old friend


To make money we lose our health,

and then restore our health we lose our money....

We live as if we are never going to die,

and we die as if we never lived.....

Life is very short, so break your silly ego, forgive quickly, believe slowly, love truly, laugh loudly & never avoid anything that makes you smile.

The Day's Motivation


When I woke up this morning lying in bed, I was asking myself;
What are some of the secrets of success in life?
I found the answer right there, in my very room.




Carry a Heart that Never Hates.

Carry a Smile that Never Fades.

Carry a Touch that Never Hurts.



God Bless You all

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sahiba..
    Well nice collection of thoughts.

    Once anyone read this post...i think he'll surely nt going to forget to LIVE.

    Keep the good works coming no matter what the source is..

    Best Wishes..

    ReplyDelete